University of South Florida
Getting Started Page
We've put this page together with the student in mind. Please scroll down and review the entire page.
Please review the Getting Started information below. This will help you confirm your email and gain access to the site after setting up your account (via a link given to you).
Here are a few quick steps to make getting started with CSRHub easier and more productive for you.
- Check your email for a confirmation from CSRHub and click the link within the email.
You MUST click the link in the email to complete setting up your account and ACTIVATE your account properly. You may need to check other email folders than your inbox folder.
- Go to www.csrhub.com and login with the credentials found in the bottom of the email used for item #1 above (has ACTION REQUIRED in title).
- You are ready to begin! To search for company ratings, simply enter a company name in the top banner throughout the site, or select Search from our menu. How-to videos for using our Advanced search feature, so you may search several factors at once, are available here.
- For more information on how to use the site, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page, or visit our Video page.
- Find "use cases" that explain ways to apply our data. Read about how CSRHub ratings are being used for benchmarking, stakeholder analysis, sustainability branding, supply chain tracking, university research and consumer behavior.
Please review our How-To Videos.
A Brief Introduction to CSRHub
Please review below how to access historical ratings on CSRHub.
You can "roll back" ratings in time and see the ratings change.
- Log in to your CSRHub account.
- Select "Search" from the top menu, or search and select an individual company in the upper right search box:
- Use the Profile Tool:
- Choose the dropdown arrow under Switch Profile to choose any of our preset profiles. To choose a historical ratings profile, choose one that shows a year at the end (i.e. Average User 2008).
- You can change dates and watch a particular company's ratings change, an industry, the sources and # of sources, and the entire database change over time. You can view the changes from the Search page or by selecting specific companies, industries. You still have full Advanced Search capabilities, just seeing the data through a different lens of time.
- If you are not a subscriber, you can still change a profile to the following options:
Please review our FAQ page and our How We Rate Companies top menu for further detailed answers on ratings and rankings, methodology, our data schema, etc .
Welcome to CSRHub!